The Client has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days after receipt of the goods, without giving reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days after the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer who is not the carrier,
acquires physical possession of the property.
acquires physical possession of the property.
During this period, the Client will handle the products and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether the product meets the specifications stated in the offer. If the products have been used by the Consumer or have been damaged in any way, the right to revoke or terminate the agreement expires.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Client must inform PAULINE, Van Meerstraetenlaan 6 te B-3120 Tremelo via an unambiguous statement (eg in writing by post or e-mail) of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The Customer can use the enclosed model form for withdrawal for this, but is not obliged to do so.
When the Customer invokes the right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all supplied accessories, if applicable, and in its original condition and packaging to PAULINE, Van Meerstraetenlaan 6 te B-3120 Tremelo. The Customer must prove that the products delivered were returned to PAULINE in time, for example by means of proof of postal delivery.
The costs for returning the goods and any insurance are at the expense of the Customer. Contrary to the foregoing, the costs for return shipment will not be borne by the customer if the goods delivered or the service provided does not meet the description of the offer.
If, after the expiry of the 14 calendar day period, the Customer has not returned the delivered products to PAULINE, the purchase is legally completed.
If the Customer cancels the agreement, PAULINE will refund all payments received from the Customer up to that time, excluding delivery costs, to the Customer within a maximum of 14 calendar days after PAULINE has been informed of the Customer's decision to cancel the agreement. . In sales contracts, PAULINE can wait with the reimbursement until it has received all the goods, or until the Customer has demonstrated that he has sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier.
For returns, all shipping costs are borne by the Customer and all responsibility with regard to the goods also lies with the Customer.
PAULINE will reimburse the Customer with the same payment method with which the Customer has carried out the original transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Customer will not be charged for such reimbursement.
Contrary to the foregoing, the Client cannot invoke the above right of withdrawal for the agreements concerning:
- the delivery or provision of goods or services purchased from PAULINE with a discount (eg sales, outlet, discount code);
- the delivery or provision of goods or services whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which PAULINE has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- the delivery of goods manufactured according to the Customer's specifications, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- the delivery of goods that spoil quickly or with a limited shelf life;
- the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for being returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal was broken after delivery;
- the delivery of goods that are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery;
- the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon the conclusion of the sales contract, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days, and the actual value of which is dependent on market fluctuations over which the company has no influence;
- Agreements where the Customer has specifically requested PAULINE to visit him to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance there;
- the delivery of sealed audio and sealed video recordings and sealed computer software of which the seal was broken after delivery;
- the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of contracts for a subscription to such publications;
- agreements concluded during a public auction;
- the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, goods transport, car rental services, catering and services related to leisure activities, if a specific date or period of execution is provided for in the agreements;
- the delivery of digital content that has not been delivered on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express prior consent of the Client and provided that the Client has acknowledged that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal (eg downloading music, software);
- the contracts for betting and lottery services.
Model form for cancellation
Dear Customer, you must only complete and return this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
To PAULINE, Van Meerstraetenlaan 6 te B-3120 Tremelo, firstname.lastname@example.org:
I / We (*) share (*) hereby inform you that I / we (*) revoke / revoke our agreement regarding the sale of the following goods / delivery of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*) / Received on (*):
Consumer name (s):
Consumer address (s):
Signature of consumer (s) [only when this form is submitted on paper]:
(*) Delete where not applicable.